The Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office (ERPO) of the Civil Service Commission (CSC) recently issued Advisory No. 09, s. 2017. In said advisory, passers of the May 3, 2015 Career Service Examination- Paper and Pencil Test (Professional and Subprofessional levels) may now personally claim their CSC Eligibility Card at the CSC Regional Office where they took the examination.
Representatives are not allowed to claim the card on behalf of the eligible. The eligible availing of the CSC Eligibility Card shall pay an application fee of P200.
The following requirements must be presented:
(1) Any of the following I.D. cards, which must be valid (i.e. not expired on the date of claiming)
– Driver’s License
– PRC License
– SSS ID
– GSIS ID (UMID)
– Voter’s ID
– BIR ID (ATM type/ TIN card type with picture)
– PhilHealth ID (must at least contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature, and PhilHealth number)
– Barangay ID
– NBI Clearance
– Postal ID
– Company/ Office ID
– School ID (validated for current school year/ semester/trimester)
– Police Clearance/ Police Clearance Certificate
(2) Certification of Eligibility printed on CSC letterhead, if available; and
(3) Examination Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
For details, please contact the Examination Services Division at telephone nos. (033) 321-2668 to 69.
ERPO Advisory No. 09, s. 2017 can also be downloaded from the CSC website: http://www.csc.gov.ph.
Please click the link to download ERPO Advisory No. 09, s. 2017: ERPO Advisory No. 09, s. 2017