The Civil Service Commission has already released the results of the April 6, 2014 Career Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test for both Professional and Sub-Professional Levels. To those who passed the exam, please be advised that your original Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) could not be issued until further notice due to unavailability of security paper. In this regard, you have two options :
1. Apply for a Certification of Eligibility printed on security paper from the CSC Regional Office concerned at cost (Note: applying for this Certification has a different set of requirements and procedures. Please coordinate with CSCRO concerned)
2. Request from the CSCRO concerned a Certification of Eligibility printed on CSC official letterhead, free of charge.
Please note that you can apply/request for the said Certification of Eligibility on June 20, 2014 and thereafter.
On the other hand, upon release of our advisory on availability of the original CoE, you must personally claim your Certificate of Eligibility at the CSC Regional Office (CSCRO) concerned where you filed your application. Please note that representatives are not allowed to claim your CoE on your behalf.
Please bring the following items upon claiming your original CoE:
1. At least one valid (not expired) Identification Card (with your name, picture, date of birth and signature preferably the one presented at the time of filling of application);
Note: ID cards accepted are: Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, PhilHealth ID, current Company/Office ID, School ID (must be validated for the current school year), Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voters ID, Passport and Police Clearance. Any other ID card not Included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
2. Application receipt, if available; and
3. Two (2) identical photos similar to the picture you pasted on the Picture Seat Plan (PSP) during the examination.
To view the list of passers in Region 6, please click or download the link below to view its content.